We deliver our products around the following European countries:
European shipments (except Portugal) are sent via our spanish Correos Post service. We have found this service to be the most reliable. For Portugal orders we have an special urgent delivery method using Nacex Courier service.
- Europe using Correos Post service: 3 to 5 working days (Information provided by Correos Post Service).
- Portugal using Nacex: 24/48 hours.
- International: for loss or mislaying of the delivery: return of the ordinary paid fee (does not include certificate or insurance) plus 30 DEG (special giro rights) (2011: Spain: 1 SDR = €1,1341; max.: €3000 = 2645 SDR).
- Portugal using Nacex: full reimbursment because of the all risk insurance included in this service.
For payment on international orders, our preferred methods of payment are:
- Credit/debit card (SSL secure layer)
- Bank Wire Transfer from your bank
- Cash On Delivery time (only for Portugal country using Nacex Courier service)
- For European countries the sipping rates depends on the total order weigth and according this table (all prices VAT included):
- For Portugal orders using Nacex Courier service the cost is fixed to 5€ to a maximum of 2 Kg.
Exactly the same than our orders from Spain. You can see it here.